How Can We Help Your Property Perform Better?
2023 Special Offer:
FREE Management & No Long Term Agreement
Discover The Potential Of Your
Aledo Investment Property With Us
Attracting tenants through strategic marketing, screening them to identify the best ones, and keeping up with the Fair Housing Laws throughout the process can be too much work and stress for a learning landlord.
But, with us on board, you can heave a sigh of relief.We do all that is needed and place high-standard tenants in your Aledo rental, the ones you can totally count on for timely rent payments, maintenance of your property, and clear fulfillment of the lease terms.We provide applicants with clearly written rental criteria
- Conduct thorough background checks
- Document all the tenant-related insights
- Abide by all the local, state, and federal housing laws
Retaining the tenants you place after such hard work is the key to sustaining the profits. We at Trend Property & Management, recognize this, and therefore, work to retain tenants by delivering the best rental experiences.
The properties managed by us are best-kept and up-to-the-code in the vicinity, the reason being our consistent and high standards of maintenance.
- We conduct extensive move-in and move-out inspections.
- We execute preventative maintenance strategies to resolve the issues just as they arise.
- We ensure qualitative repairs with the help of licensed and experienced contractors.
- We stay on top of tenants’ concerns and resolve them without further ado.
Accounting forms a significant aspect of your rental business. Any flaws can cost you a heavy amount and irreversible losses. At Trend Property & Management, we adopt a tech-driven approach for handling your property-related accounts, and it never fails to add to the efficiency and quality of services we deliver. Here’s how our technology-based accounting solutions can make a difference in your business:
- We provide you with monthly financial statements to keep you informed about your property’s performance.
- We assist through transactions when you invest in a new rental property.
- We produce appropriate documentation while helping you deal with the tax-related procedures of your rental property.
Aledo, located in Parker County, is one of Texas’ best locations to live. It has a population of 4,181 with a large number of families, making it a family-friendly location. White Rock Lake Park, Fossil Rim Wildlife Center, Burger’s Lake, Granbury City Beach, are some of the many natural attractions in the town, making it a perfect spot for residents to spend quality time with friends and loved ones. Availability of good schools, a low crime rate, and a close-knit community are some of Aledo’s best advantages that offer a pleasant living experience.
Areas We Serve
Fort Worth Haslet
Trend manages my three rentals in Saginaw. They helped me out of a difficult situation with one of my homeowner associations. They really went to bat for me and the end result was positive.
Additionally, I never have to worry about when I will receive my rental proceeds as they arrive on the same day each month
Services and Pricing
What It’s Like To Work With Us?
Trend Property & Management is a dedicated property management company, a one-stop-destination for all of your property management needs. When we say we’re dedicated, we mean it in every possible sense. Our experts let you gain hands-off property management experience while taking care of everything from tenant placement and leasing to maintenance and beyond. Working with us means zero stress and great returns on your Aledo investment.